A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Can you believe it’s OCTOBER? Here’s what I’ve been up to since I’ve last shared.
After having the domain for 2 (!) years, I’ve finally customized my blog, From Stevie to Sarah, and crafted the first post. I’ll be updating with musings, odds and ends, life experiences (the good and the bad), and much more, keeping the adventurous spirit of Stevie Nicks always at top of mind. You can read along as I update regularly from this website’s Blog tab.
I’ve compiled a few pretty stellar playlists for Jambrosis.
- The Best Film Jams, comprised of 35+ film soundtracks, has got everything, from classical, to indie, to disco, to ’80s.
- Lullapalooza is a playlist comprised for Casper’s conversation regarding snonoze-worthy jams, and is perfect to listen to before nodding off to sleep.
- To pretend you’re on a swanky rooftop, Chic Rooftop Party offers electronic vibes and all the cool one could fathom in one playlist.
- Autumnal Sounds, 2015 is the musical expression of crisp fall leaves, cool breezes, and folk crooners.
- Who Run The League is a playlist for sports fanatics, and makes a perfect draft day soundtrack. Take a listen, and enjoy!
For Namas Bar, I wrote an article aptly titled Yoga, Wherever You Are. Here, I outline some wellness strategies for staying in the yogic flow, even when we’re sitting in our cubicles at the office all day long.
Here’s to the best autumn ever, for all!